Sunday, April 23, 2017

State of the Blog

Was anyone expecting me to actually make a blog post about the Waterford Early Reading Program?

Yeah, didn't think so.

Also, so much for that resolution. First post of 2017 and it's almost the end of April. Go figure. But anyway, I've made two updates to my post about 5 Obscure Things I Only Vaguely Remember, and that's because I finally figured out the names of three of those five things. The two arcade games were called Total Eclipse and Jungle Joggers, and--I figured this one out very recently--one of the computer games was called Let's Pretend! Volume 2: Space is Our Playground! So, change of plans: the next post is probably going to be about that, if and when I ever get a copy.

And I say that because, again, there are no uploads for it online. However, it is available on Amazon, so eventually I'd like to buy a copy of it so I can review it. But that's going to have to wait, I think, until I get a couple more paychecks, because yes, I finally have a job. Again.

I don't want to go into details here, but I recently got a job, and with the new job comes less free time for writing blog posts like this. I'll try to make it work, but no guarantees I can follow an actual schedule.

As for the Waterford stuff, that's going to take quite some time. I am also still not quite ready to reveal my big Classworks-related project, which at this point might not even happen at all, but if it does, when the time comes, I will reveal it.

That's about all from me for now. I've got plenty of stuff lined up in the meantime, so if I can ever find the time, I will update this blog more frequently.

-Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment