Monday, December 19, 2016

4 Years

So, um... wow.

It's been 4 years since I made my first post on this blog. Is that crazy or what?

It's hard to imagine that I was just starting college when I first decided to have a new blog, and here I am now just about ready to get my Associates in Computer Science.

But this isn't about my personal life; this is about obscurity. And boy oh boy, I've gotten obscure stuff that I never expected to get. In my humble opinion, the ball started rolling in 2015, when I made the (very inaccurate) post about Learning Voyage. That day was completely awesome, as that's when I discovered the names of so many games I played as a kid that probably nobody else remembers. And all because of one little program: ClassWorks.

As some of you may recall, I hinted in my last post about a project I'm working on involving ClassWorks. I'm still not ready to reveal what that project is, but believe me when I say, it's going to be completely awesome! I hope to have it done by 2017, but (as always) no promises.

Speaking of 2017, I hereby resolve to start updating the blog more regularly. I've got some plans for the blog, including but not limited to:
* Videos of the Learning Voyage games
* Scripted reviews of some books, audio tapes, and vinyl records
* The aforementioned ClassWorks project
* The usual random computer game nonsense

I already have a topic lined up for my next post, so I'll reveal it here.

Coming... sometime: a blog post about the Waterford Early Reading Program (WERP)!

Can't really think of much else to say here. Can't even come up with a joke ending. Anyway, see you in 2017!

-Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment