Wednesday, May 17, 2017

End of the World (of Obscurity)

And I feel fiiiiiiine...

I do not apologize for that earworm.

As you can probably guess from the title of this post, I'm quitting. Again. (I already tried having a blog once before, and that really didn't go well.)

My reasoning: time constraints. That's always been the problem around here; I can never find the time to A) find/record enough content for a blog post, and then B) write about it. It's much easier, at least to me, to just start recording a video and put it on YouTube. That's what I've been doing, actually; I've been trying to put at least one video a week on my channel, so you can subscribe to that if you want to see more content.

On that note, I would like to mention that everything I had planned for this blog (mentioned and unmentioned) will, in some way, be put up on my YouTube channel. Stay tuned for that, I guess. As for this blog, I'll be keeping it open in case anyone out there finds these posts interesting, and I will still respond to your comments, but please do check out my YouTube channel; I would really appreciate any feedback you have.

See you around.

-Johnny Swanson, the Headset Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment