Monday, July 15, 2013

Apologies

As I may or may not have mentioned, I am taking two classes this summer. As a result, I have had very little time to blog about obscure toys and stuff. So I would like to apologize for not updating very often.

I do have good news, though: I just thought of another toy that I could talk about that I had when I was a kid. Like the Talkback Voice Recorder (no relation to the YakBak or any of its variations, by the way), I can find absolutely no information about this particular product.

When I find the time, I will write a post about that. So there's something for you to look forward to. In the meantime, just be patient; I just started the 5th week of classes, out of a total of 8 weeks. I am going to have to work extra hard during this second half, meaning I'm probably not going to post anything until after my classes are over. Catch y'all later!

-Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment