Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Welcome to the World of Obscurity!

My name is Johnny Swanson, but you probably guessed that from the title. Every day, I will talk about obscure stuff: toys, games, electronic stuff, you name it. If you don't know about it, I do. You may find it interesting, or you may decide that I'm too boring and just walk away. If you remember what I remember, then congratulations.

First obscure thing: Tranzformin' Z-hicles. This was a Transformers knock-off (duh) from renowned metal-crafting company Maisto. Unfortunately, it seems almost nobody remembers them. I did do a Google search for the three antagonists, or "Badbots" (most clever name in the world, I don't think), and that's how I was able to find out the name of the product.

The three Badbots were called Wirez, Kakak, and B-Tel. The protagonists (I forget what their collective name was) were Fyn, Gawgle, and Bullzie.

A video will be coming later today and, since this is one of the few things I will talk about that I actually have, you'll get to see all of the Z-hicles and the signs that came with them. If you want to look for yourself, though, Amazon has a listing for the Badbots, and a few of them are also available on eBay. The others, unfortunately, are not.

-Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment